We have excellent facilities for storage
Berkshire Movers provide secure, affordable and flexible indoor storage solutions for you. With flexible storage units across the UK, we ensure self storage units are always available in the right location at a right price.
Our specialist team can also advise you on the amount of space required for your goods and ensure that you are not storing items unfit for self storage.
- Clean, dry and well ventilated
- Easy Access 24/7
- No minimum stay period
- Have overnight storage
- Insured storage
- Professional packing of storage units.
Can’t Be Stored
- Illegal goods, Toxic, polluted or contaminated goods
- Living plants or animals
- Radioactive Material
- Firearms, munitions or explosives
- Cash, securities & waste
- Flammable or hazardous goods
Our Storage Strategies
- In order to protect your valuable possessions, we start by covering the floor of storage room with dust sheet.
- Heavy and bulky items are placed first in the storage rooms so that we have a good stacking base.
- We use high quality storage boxes to pack your goods. Also our team will ensure that boxes are only filled to their capacity (partially full or bulging boxes can collapse
- Only light items are placed on sofas and mattresses.
- Shrink wrap is used to secure white goods from any damage during transportation and storage.
- A protective cover is used to cover your soft furnishings.
- Refrigerator or freezer doors are left open for ventilation when storing.
- Items with sharp edges or garden tools are packed securely to keeping health and safety of our staff and customers in mind. Outside equipment should be cleaned before storage and lawnmower blades or cutting tools should be oiled lightly.
- To aid ventilation, furniture is not stacked against outside walls.
- Once all the items are placed , we cover them with a dust sheet to keep them clean and protected.